...semplicemente...

...semplicemente...
...a lovely flower near my house...

lunedì 20 settembre 2010

just purely...kissXkiss *fall in love*....

To YOU my LOVE....
 
I've been searching for....
What I have to protect with my everything.
One day....
I shall see you.
My lovesickness towards you has gone wild.
Not knowing you are having sad days, I sleep relaxed.
I have never been this regretful...
Whenever I hear this phrase, it can't stop bringing tears to my eyes.
Whenever I feel agonized, I only have to think of someone at some place embracing me,
this kinda yearning can make me feel stronger...
I don't want to leave you..... I don't want it to end like this......Just stay with me....

Inside the suffocative heat,
a melody I already got used to hearing at my back...
restrain thriving beats,
make a deep breath once...
I want a miracle to meet you.
It imprinted in my eyes deeply...
Today, I'm standing on a stage like before...
I've been searching for what I have to protect with my everything....One day I shall see only you.......
My chioce is to be tied to you.
In your eyes, it reflects.....
When that daty comes....I shall hug you tightly, and will never let you go again.
 
 kxk *FiL*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento